don’t neglect your roof!
Roofs are typically out of sight, out of mind. And most of the time, you can get by with a roof that’s “still getting the job done”. But when an issue with your roof does come up, it’s hard to ignore. Leaks and mould can cause severe damage to your home and put your family at risk. It’s best not to wait until an emergency situation to give your home’s roof the proper care and attention that it needs.
When homeowners ignore repair needs, they put themselves at risk of further damage, requiring a full roof replacement which takes more time, causes more inconvenience to your daily life, and racks up more expensive bills. Having a professional team come in to properly diagnose problems and lay out a clear plan to fix them can ease your mind and check this to-do off your list so you don’t have to think about it again.
If you are dealing with an emergency, call Vancouver’s top-voted roofer, Cooper Roofing at 604-674-0319, and our crew will help with urgent repairs.
signs your home’s
roof needs repair
It is very common for Vancouver homes to wear out from heavy rain and snow. Cooper Roofing can help with roof repairs by identifying vulnerable areas, noticing risks, and diagnosing root problems so that we can implement the right solution. It’s time to call Cooper Roofing if you notice any of these issues with your roof:
- Leak causing water damage to your ceiling
- Leak causing water to come through your pot lights or skylight
- Leak causing water to come through your vents
- Dipping in roof
- Cracking membrane (torch-on)
- Bubbles or Blisters (torch-on)
- Splitting or rotten shingles (cedar)
- Damaged shingles
- Discolouration of roof
- Mould or rotting roof shingles
- Mould or mildew in the ceilings or walls
- Roof damage from raccoons, rats, ants, or termites
how we can
repair your roof
Based on our inspection and assessment, we can help you determine the best solution for repairing your roof. We’ll walk you through options for waterproofing, shingle types, roof and attic ventilation, as well as accessories that will maintain the durability of your roof.
how to know if cooper roofing is the right roofer for you?
Make sure you’re comfortable and confident with the roofer coming to your home. Check out Cooper Roofing’s complete Process to get a sense of how we guarantee quality workmanship, a hassle-free experience, and roofing results that you’ll love.
why consider roof
maintenance & upgrades?
- If you’re thinking about selling your home, a well-maintained roof in good condition can increase property value and curb appeal
- Neglecting existing problems allows damage to worsen, which will lead to the need for more expensive repairs down the road
- Acting quickly to roof problems, and taking the necessary steps to prevent damage, can help with insurance coverage
- In humid areas, upgrades to roof and attic ventilation can reduce the risk of mould and improve air quality in the home
roof care tips
- Inspect your roof at least twice a year
- Keep your roof clean of debris, leaves, and branches
- Clean your gutters twice a year, beginning of Fall and Spring
- Trim trees near home to decrease chance of causing damage during a storm